24 Hour Cycling Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you up for the challenge?
Riders can sign up as an individual or team to ride 50 minutes on the Computrainer system along with 7 other riders at the Studio or ride at home on Zwift (see details below). Everyone will ride the same course virtually on the system. The trainer will automatically adjust resistance to mimic the ups and downs of the course! This allows riders to get competitive and can race others while on the system!
Huge thank you to McWilliams Training for hosting this great fundraiser!
Top team: Each of the eight teams will see how far they can go over the 24 hours. Top individual: The individual who goes the furthest over the course of the 24 hours.
How to get involved:
Joining a team:
- Our goal is to have 8 teams that will "occupy" a certain trainer the entire 24 hours. We have a number of pre-committed teams that you can select.
- Check the times available. CLICK THIS LINK and sign up for your timeselot on your team or in the "Open Team" if you are not associated with a team. Please do not sign up under a team if you are not associated with that team.
- If you are signing up for a team slot, contact the team captain to reserve your slot. Their contact info is on the ROSTER
- If you have any questions about the teams, contact the team Captain on the spreadsheet
- Officially register on the event page after you've chosen your timeslot
- Cost is $20 / hour to ride which can be paid online or at the door. If you are paying at the door, use the code FREE when signing up to remove the cost
- Choose the number of tickets based on the number of hours you plan to ride
Ride at home on Zwift:
- This is a cool new option for 2020. If you want to ride at home, you will need to have a Zwift account.
- Register as normal on the event page
- Make sure you are friends with Christian Jensen [MTT, DIRT] in Zwift. He will add you to a group meet up as we appraoch the event
- Contact Christian Jensen email@example.com
myTEAM TRIUMPH - An athletic mentoring inclusion organization for people with diverse abilities. The mission of mTT is to address social isolation and enrich the health of people with diverse abilities!
4th HOOAH WI - HOOAH, Inc’s mission is to lend support to forward deployed servicemen and women, their stateside families, and returning veterans with a high level of understanding, compassion, and empathy.
- Ride at Studio$20$200$0
- Ride at home on Zwift$20$200$0